Happy Thursday! How’s your gift shopping going? We try to start early, but with all the cookie parties, happy hours and holiday concerts, the month inevitably flies by—and here we are 12 days from Christmas with a handful of gifts left to buy. But, deep breath: there’s still time to slip something under the tree, and we rounded up our top under-$100 picks to make playing Santa no sweat. Our gifting strategy is always to give what we would want to receive ourselves, so you know that means clothes! From playful tees to camo leggings and cozy sweaters, we’ve got something for everyone on your list—and a few things for you, too.
- Sub Urban Riot Espresso Yourself Tee: For the friend who’s always there to catch up over almond milk lattes. We love this tee for its cute message—and the neutral colors go with everything.
- Spanx Velvet Leggings: With a contoured Power Waistband that smooths and sculpts, Spanx leggings are uplifting in more ways than one—and holiday-ready velvet is bringing our obsession to new heights.
- Crystal Statement Earrings: There’s no wrong time to make a sparkly statement. We love these stunners as much with cocktail attire as we do jeans and a tee—the WOW factor is real.
- Allison Joy Velvet Cami: The beauty of this cami (besides its luxe texture) is it can be layered under jackets and sweaters, or worn alone for day to night versatility. Also: great for New Year’s Eve!
- Michael Stars Poncho: Meet the universal gift. One size fits all means this cozy poncho is positively foolproof—it’s our pick for the hardest to shop for on your list (gift cards work, too).
- Smart Wool Socks (Black, Red, Grey): Sometimes the best gifts are the practical ones. These cozy socks double as slippers and the cute snowflake pattern is a bonus. Must for the stockings!
- Sundry Camo Leggings: You can’t go wrong with camo. Pair these customer-favorite leggings with this chic sweater hoodie for the friend who’s always on the go.
- Chenille Pom Hat & Scarf: Stylish accessories make the cold treks to work (or dash from parking lot to door) a little easier! Upgrade your commute or gift this pair to the work wife who always has your back at early morning meetings.
- Peyton Jensen Plaid Pullover: This fleece pullover is the ultimate companion for nights in (plus snacks, obviously). See Heidi’s look in this post for inspiration on how to style it for a busy weekend.
- Stitches and Stripes Bauble Knit Sweater: Two words: RED HOT. Everyone needs that special holiday sweater, and we’re in love with the color and texture on this one—hurry, it’s selling fast!
Who are you still shopping for? Let us know in the comments and we’ll hit you back with more gift recommendations!