We know how this goes—you spend all of your time packing everyone else’s suitcases, then scramble to throw yours together the night before an early flight. Let’s do things differently this year. We’re here to help you get packed for spring break, without the stress! Whether you’re headed to Sanibel or Scottsdale, here are the easy and versatile essentials you need to get vacay started right.
- Everyone needs a one-and-done jumpsuit to throw on after a long day in the sun and look (effortlessly) amazing for dinner.
- Utility shorts are a not-boring neutral you can pair with everything in your suitcase, from tees and tanks to lightweight sweatshirts. (And a few pairs of denim shorts don’t hurt, either.)
shop jumpsuits and shorts
3. Pineapple graphic tee = instant vacation mode (but really). Stock up on colorful tees and tanks that put a little extra sunshine in every day.
4. Pool, patio, repeat. Don’t forget easy knit dresses that double as a swimsuit coverup as you go from lunch to lounging.
shop tees & tanks and dresses
5. Make a statement in a wear-anywhere kimono when you need a lightweight layer. (Bonus: not sure about shorts? A kimono adds coverage.)
6. Skip the straps and ties that can be uncomfortable in the heat and pack slides that go from exploring and shopping to relaxing with a book, without the hassle.
shop kimonos and slides
Click to watch our friends Beth and Greer share their getaway favorites.
shop The Getaway List
Just want your stylist to do it for you?
Request the Trendsend Packing for Paradise Theme Box.